An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Account Specialist to work in our head office based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire.
We are searching for a customer-focused team player who can think on their feet. You must be a good communicator who has experience of working with customers over the telephone and have excellent written communication skills. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail and is self-motivated.
Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, operating as point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customer base. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of Neue Schule Group’s customer relationship management activity, developing existing and new relationships through a targeted communications strategy using email, social media, website and all other appropriate media to maintain and grow the Neue Schule Group customer base.
Maintaining & developing Social Media activity to successfully promote the Neue Schule Group brands and support business growth through targeted campaigns, creating engaging website content, ensuring news and articles are added in a timely manner to NSG company websites.
You will also monitor and optimise our SEO strategy including reporting on customer trends and behaviours using analytical tools.
Managing our customer accounts with a focus on sales order processing and account reconciliation you will create opportunities for our clients through informing them of products and services available to them. You will also carry out the administration of key customer relationships including those with Brand Ambassadors.
As a team player you will work alongside other members to achieve sales targets and will attend selected trade shows and events to promote the brand and product range to new and existing clients.
• Confident communicator with an excellent standard of English.
• Team player.
• Willingness to learn and take on key points to aid self-improvement.
• Organisational skills and punctuality.
• An outgoing personality, someone who is vibrant and thinks outside the box.
• Computer literate with sufficient administration and Microsoft office knowledge. Knowledge of Sage or similar account packages would be beneficial.
• Flexible, innovative, and energetic approach to problem solving.
• Able to develop a positive on-going working relationship at all levels across the company internally, and with other organisations.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
The role is office based. The successful candidate will therefore need to reside within a reasonable commute to the offices in Stokesley or be willing to relocate to the area.
To apply for this role please click the link below to send a covering letter and your latest CV.